Rebel Roxie Rose is Running a Contest on Facebook And More

Just a reminder for those who participate in Facebook.  There is a Guessing Jar contest that ends on Sunday for our Facebook friends.  Check it out.

Of course, not everyone is into Facebook.  I didn't want to use it.  I fought it all the way.  Kristi set up a page for me and I didn't use it forever.  Then people started saying, this is on Facebook that is on Facebook.  Reluctantly, I started using it.  I didn't figure I had anything to say that anyone would be interested in (I still don't think anyone is interested in my opinion and I have lots of them!).  Anyway, Rebel Roxie Rose is on Facebook and so am I.  Guess it is a sign of the times. 

I regress, Rebel Roxie Rose will run contests and giveaways, offer specials, etc. in the store.  Be sure to come and see us once we are set up and in full swing. 

We posted one of the vendor's the other day.  Here is another--A Lady With A Baby, out of Lawrence, Kansas.  To quote from her Facebook page regarding her business:

"Function and style collide at A Lady With A Baby! Life is going to be messy, we know that, but that doesn't mean that we can't look cute while we do it. We carry reversible baby bibs for girls and boys as well as aprons for ladies, men, and the kiddos."
Cute Retro Apron
Finally, some great "boy" bibs

Fun and functional. A Lady With A Baby is a part of the creative collective at Rebel Roxie Rose. We are proud to display her handcrafted products in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers