The Sun is Shining and Roxie Rose will be Open this Afternoon

Yesterday was an icky day.  Cold rain, low clouds, and just plain dark.  Nice if you didn't have to get out in it.  But today, the sun is back out and looks like it will climb into the 40's (remember when we were all complaining about how hot it was?).  Put on your coats and run into see me this afternoon.  The store will be open and I will look forward to seeing all of you.  We have some new things in the store, so come on by.  We are redoing our front window, too. 

Today is the Eudora Holiday Extravaganza at the high school.  I am working and the other half of Roxie Rose has a kid with a cold.  Even though we won't be able to attend, we will have our western themed tree there for the auction.  The creative side of RRR (not me) made the all the decorations for this tree, including the denim garland and designed the angel at the top of the tree.  My only contribution was the putting together the tree skirt.  I just followed the theme after being given the materials and made a skirt to go with the tree.  The tree has been on display in the store since mid November.  Since we had several western & country themed products come in, Rose thought it would be fun to made a tree themed along those lines.  Go out to the high school between 2 and 5 and see all the trees donated by several Eudora businesses.  They will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to Midnight Farms that supports an equestrian program for children with special needs.

I will be taking the tree out right before noon.  Then I will get back and open the store.  If I am not right there, wait for me or give me a call.  The phone number is on the hours sheet on the window.  Remember, if you can't shop during our regular hours and would like to be able to come in and browse, give us a call.  We can set up a time for you and your family and friends to come in when it is convenient for you.  We are a small family run business and are extremely flexible.

Hope to see you this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers